H. R. 45 as introduced in the House of Representatives (CLICK HERE)
I am not prone to exaggeration, but in this day and age of the ObamaNation, it certainly sounds like it.
This Bill, if passed as written will make the following, the LAW OF THE LAND. It was designed as a measure to prohibit irresponsible gun show sales of firearms but it goes much further than that.
It will be illegal to own any rifle with a detachable magazine or any pistol unless:
- It is registered.
- You are finger printed
- You supply a Driver's License
- You supply a Social Security Card
- You submit to a physical and mental evaluation at a time of THEIR choosing
- Each update or change of ownership through private or public sale must be reported with a cost of $25.00
- Failure to comply means you will be prohibited from ever owning a firearm and you would be subject to one year in jail.
There is a provision dealing with child-access:
- The government would have the RIGHT to enter your home without a warrant or notice, to inspect your home to insure you are storing your firearm correctly. Failure to comply is punishable by up to five years in federal prison.
Please don't forget to denounce your neighbors to the White House through the convenient e-mail address listed below (right)-