sunset from behind the wire

sunset from behind the wire

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hints for Remodeling your Home

Under the best of circumstances, home remodeling can be challenging. Most experts agree that it's harder to remodel an old home than it is to build a new one from the ground up. In this video, experts approach remodeling a special purpose building, including an interview with the owner.

video

I'm not going to engage in political rants all the time - just some of the time. This is a practical departure from my standard blog post. Sort of a community service moment. Servicing the community is an important part of life itself, isn't it? I feel serviced every time Congress is in session.

9 comments:

  1. That is funny! Where do you find this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, definitely not what I thought I would see here lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have more soul than I can control, Opus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I feel serviced every time Congress is in session."

    Yes, but it's BAD service!

    I'm not leavin' a tip.

    (I'll have to see the vid when I get home from work....paranoid work computer!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay ... I saw it!! Hilarious!!!!

    ...no, I wouldn't have expected it either. Now I know better!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. From the experience of my questionable acquaintances, I can tell you that the foyer and patio are always poorly equipped and rarely welcoming. They smell like rubbing alcohol. So I've heard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nickie's opinion comes with some weight since he has friends in low places.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel serviced...I feel like they just sucked the life out of me to fuel their careers!

    ReplyDelete

It's virtual - it's a mirage - it's life