sunset from behind the wire

sunset from behind the wire

Monday, August 3, 2009

Should Men be more Sensitive?

Here in the blogosphere, we men read from time to time of how women would like us to get in touch with our feminine sides. The photo of the man crying (right) is indicative of what women seem to want in us.

Unfortunately I don't have a feminine side, so it's difficult for me to oblige. To me it sounds just a little bit like emasculation. However I am keeping an open mind on the subject so long as sharp objects aimed at my groin aren't involved.

The video below illustrates what I think many of the women are hinting at:

video

What do YOU think?

10 comments:

  1. Hilarious!! I agree with Opie, It wasn't sexy. Maybe, being more like Michael Landon? I think a guy being manly is cool. I think its might be a feeling from women that men should be able to be macho sometimes and understanding or sensitive to women's feelings, but not by the way of crying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a word, NO. Perhaps women should be less sensitive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, what I want is for ME to be less sensitive. I'd love to be more like a man, just to be able to let things roll off me...but I'm a woman and my feelings are hurt easily. I HATE that about me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh.... no thanks! If I gave those to John, he'd probably explode!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JoanieM - do you mean John would explode with tears and understanding?

    Or that he'd simply blow up like firecracker inside a rotten strawberry?

    ReplyDelete
  6. For me, I want a man thats more expressive...but not a pansy. I dont want to feel like his mother because he's a cry baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's a thought - why don't women take a tetesterone capsule.

    I usually reserve PMT for guys I dislike ... I use it like amunition. Oh! No! The secret's out ... that women use PMT as a form of manipulation ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. SHARON-The problem with women who take testosterone is that they end up getting an anchor tattooed on their biceps, a crew cut and open their own security business. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but don't expect me to take you to a fancy dinner and a five star hotel in Bali.

    AZRA-I wouldn't think you'd want a guy who you'd trade make-up secrets with...

    ReplyDelete

It's virtual - it's a mirage - it's life