sunset from behind the wire

sunset from behind the wire

Monday, October 26, 2009

Is this the "Justice System"?

Three years ago, six Islamic freaks sued US Airways and the Minneapolis Airport Police for discrimination and false arrest after they were bounced from a Phoenix-bound flight for behaving much like the 9/11 hijackers.



What do these mass murderers all have in
common besides being the 9/11 hijackers?


Facts Not In Dispute:

The six Islamic 'activists' chanted,  "Allah, Allah, Allah," and changed their seats while asking for seat belt extensions they never used. Though situated throughout the cabin, the six men appeared to be acting in concert. Witnesses also said they loudly cursed the U.S. Half of them had no checked baggage and what appeared to be one-way tickets.

If you were the one who made the decision to allow them to fly or not, what would you have decided? The police decided they would not fly. I personally agree with that decision. Not so, Federal Judge Ann Montgomery, who felt that the Islamic Activists were the victims of DISCRIMINATION. Her opinion strongly favored the Islamic Radicals who sued and WON.


I'm putting it in writing here on the blog so the government can use it against me later: If six scroungy looking rag heads get on an airplane where I am a passenger, start screaming and chanting Allah-u-Akhbar and acting freaky, the police can arrest me and take the flying Imams to the frigging hospital. Then they can sue me for kicking their Islamic asses. I am one man - but still I am one man. Take a look at the photo to the left and recall for one moment how you felt on that day. I feel the same way TODAY as I did then!

Judge Montgomery, you are a disgrace to the Federal Bench. The Islamic radicals are gloating today with their cash settlement. If you (Judge Montgomery) had made that decision on 9/12/2001, the public would have HUNG YOU BY THE NECK UNTIL DEAD from the nearest light pole.
The imams' attorney — a board member of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, which financed the case — says the deal involves an undisclosed amount paid to his clients by airport police. Details are sealed. The airport authority issued a statement saying insurance limits its liability to $50,000.
"The settlement of this case is a clear victory for justice and civil rights," said CAIR Executive Director Nihad Awad. - Investors' Business Daily

Before the settlement, Awad tried to equate the case with a landmark civil-rights case. "If we win in this case," he intoned, "this will go down in history, like Rosa Parks did 50 years ago." But CAIR's agenda goes far beyond civil rights. The FBI says CAIR is a Hamas front and has cut off formal ties to it. The Justice Department has blacklisted the group as an unindicted co-conspirator in the largest terror finance case in U.S. history - IBD

And you politicians wonder why we protest and scratch your heads at the Tea Party Movement. It's not only about taxes. We see insane behavior by the government, we see foolishness in the courts and we want this pandering to ENEMIES of America to stop. 


9 comments:

  1. Excellent post yet again, sir. I think your last paragraph sums up nicely the thoughts of those of us who would put this country right again.

    We MUST issue a mandate to rid ourselves of these clown-politicians, beginning in 2010. We CAN NOT relent until we reclaim our country, our critically wounded legal system, and the freedoms we've lost.

    Liberal hacks and agitators can go elsewhere and remain what they are. We the people must make our stand here. The Constitution gives us all the authority we need to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me physically ill.

    I get a knot in my stomach whenever I see evidence that we are being forced to abandoned millions of years of evolution geared toward self preservation -

    All so that we don't possibly hurt someone's feelings.

    A gazelle wouldn't last very long in the grasslands, if it had to give every lion it saw the benefit of a doubt first before reacting to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LL: A common joke among lawyers, (never repeated in or near courthouses) is "What do you call a lawyer with an I.Q. of 95?" A: "Your Honor."

    Obviously, this is not the general rule, but every so often...

    Anyway, this case in particular it seems obvious enough, was likely rigged from the beginning by the plaintiffs at least, and quite possibly with the prior knowledge, instigation and careful coaching of their trial counsel to generate the very response they received from the authorities.

    That the judge couldn't (or worse, wouldn't) sniff out a heap of dead rats is a real stain on the federal bench.

    Whaddya bet their lawyers were paid on contingency fee basis?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today I visited the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor, HI. I've visited the memorial before. During one brief period, I was stationed at spaces at Fleet Intelligence Center Pacific (FICPAC) more or less across the street. I'd go take the tour at lunch once a month or so.

    Every time I do this, I say "never again" and then I reflect on this story I blogged about. There are a number of Americans who quite frankly don't give a damn how many Americans die at the hands of their enemies. Sometime (I'm confused) these mutants make their way into government. Why would they want to work for the government? Maybe they're waiting to sell someone out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Behaving much like the 9/11 hijackers indeed....
    But the major media won't let you see these pictures would that?
    ABC I know is part of the big liberal douchebag pile of crappy television stations, but this morning I'm tuned into TV Land watching reruns of their hit show "Extreme Makeover- Home Edition". I mean this really is a touching show, they find people who are wonderful people who are down and out and desperate for improvements in their living conditions, and then the show travels out and pretty much changes their life.

    So I know the Liberal audience of ABC sits and watches and thinks "Wouldn't it be wonderful if our government did this? it's so good to see such wonderfully sweet liberalism in action". Oh wait, they think this show is Liberal? that is Capitalism bitches, it is such to the point that they have actually made helping the poor PROFITABLE.. do you hear me? they make millions on helping people!!


    So there you go, you want to do everything for everyone Government? you have the blue prints, record it, and put it on the boob tube.. except when you give ACORN loans to Ho's or give honey deals to corrupt politicians, watch your ratings fall and the nation stops tuning in.
    The lefty media and the leftist bloggers are so brain dead that I just don't think we can wake them up any longer. Tey are too far gone..

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great post, mind if I link back to you? I can't do it any better justice..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never a problem, M-Cat!

    I'm honored.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have wondered from time to time if I were in that situation, would I be the only one to act? Glad to know that I'm not alone, LL

    ReplyDelete

It's virtual - it's a mirage - it's life