sunset from behind the wire

sunset from behind the wire

Monday, February 8, 2010

CIA and the Secret War

Buy the book at AMAZON.COM (Click here).

WHITE POWDER: A Novel of the CIA and the Secret War in Laos is now available for purchase. I appreciate any patronage you are able to offer to a struggling author.

I know you'll find the book to be an authentic view of a period in history. It's raw at times, but it reflects men and women who found themselves caught up in a war that has no peer in recent history for its 'unique' Nature.

9 comments:

  1. LL,
    I ca't wait to buy and read this book. This looks like a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations LL! I look forward to reading it! I hope it's a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good book! It has the WoFat Seal of Approval.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on our new novel. I'm looking forward to reading it. Hope it does well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation! What a great accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats LL! And please remember me when you're a famous author ok? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Ummm are we related since we share the same name? And you and my Dad have the same name.. hmm royalties here I come!!

    ReplyDelete

It's virtual - it's a mirage - it's life