sunset from behind the wire

sunset from behind the wire

Monday, March 4, 2013

President Obama: "I am not a whore!"

Benghazi -- Lest We Forget
ORGANIZING FOR ACTION! 
(barackobama.com)

"Let me make one thing perfectly clear. I am not a whore!"
Organizing For Action, President Barack Obama's legal means of extracting "pay to play" money (not a bribe in the legal sense of the word) has adopted a song as part of its way of explaining to America that the White House isn't really "for sale".

Listen to the song. 


Yes, the president had a gay, transexual nanny when he was a child living in Indonesia (UK Daily Mail) but that does not make him a whore and should not be used in any way to suggest that his character was molded by a queer man who used to care for him and amuse him by putting on his mother's lipstick. Just because his nanny turned into a gay whore after he left the Obama family's employ doesn't mean that any of it rubbed off on the angry black man who became president. President Obama is NOT A WHORE.

Hypothetical candid discussion with Barack Obama (cost of discussion is $500,000.00):
President O - "Let me ask you something sincerely, is $500,000.00 a pop something that a whore could charge?"  
A - Maybe a really BIG whore who would love you long time could charge that much. It depends on what the trick gets in return for the $500,000.00 "donation".
President O - "Don't you think that the people who pay $500,000.00 to sit down with me and listen to me discuss my political philosophies are doing it to feed on the wellsprings of my wisdom?" 
A -  I could answer with a metaphor - it depends on how high you lift your skirt. 
President O - "We do this every day in Chicago."  
A - There is no doubt in my mind. 
President O - "The labor unions don't think that I'm a whore." 
A - They use the word "courtesan" because of the amount that they are forced pay for favorable treatment.
President O - "Would you call Congressman Charlie Rangle a whore? Would you call my good friend Reverend Al Sharpton a whore? Would you call my pastor, Reverend Jeremiah Wright a whore? Would you call my former Green Jobs Czar (and Black Panther) Van Jones a whore? Would you call my autobiographer (Weather Underground terrorist) Bill Ayeres a whore?" 
A - Perish the thought.
Please don't think of President Obama as a whore. He's our president, winner of the Nobel Peace Prize and the 'leader of the free world'.


6 comments:

  1. A left wing ream, a liberal fantasy; imagine protesting against yourself. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only trying to unify the country.

      Delete
  2. I am sure Obama means no harm (from his gay whore nanny point of view) when he pushes gays into the military and boy scouts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a metrosexual male, Mr. Obama may have a difficult time discerning the difference between "normal behavior" and "child molestation". In any event, he's definitely NOT a whore.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. All they want is everything you own and everything you're going to earn. Is that too much to ask for their offer of 'eternal love'?

      Delete

It's virtual - it's a mirage - it's life