sunset from behind the wire

sunset from behind the wire

Monday, October 21, 2013

Passing Time on a Commercial Aircraft


It's interesting to see what people can do with a couple "ass gaskets", some paper towels and imagination.

Nina Katchadourian whiles away long plane journeys by locking herself in the lavatory and pretending to be a 15th century Dutch painting. The project began spontaneously on a flight in March 2010 and is ongoing.

Can Old NFO top this? I understand that those who frequently read his blog about his travels back and forth across the pond will want to see his entries into the competition.


















10 comments:

  1. NO wonder the damn bathroom door is always locked... And while 'I' may be a tad strange, I'm not THAT strange... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you're not going to try and top it?

      Delete
  2. The pictures are amusing, but I do feel bad for the other passengers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I was not on that flight...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you could always just relieve yourself in a "barf bag", but the other passengers may not be comfortable with that.

      Delete
    2. Personally, I was a little hurt when Old NFO didn't decide to top it. ;^)

      Delete

It's virtual - it's a mirage - it's life