Tea Party Positions:
- America needs to balance its budget for the security of the nation and to maintain a firm foundation for future generations.
- America's military should be second to none.
- The home is the fundamental unit of society. Success in life doesn't compensate for failure in your home.
- Citizens have the right to protect themselves, and to remain secure from intrusion into their homes and their affairs except upon issue of a warrant by a judge.
- Life is sacred including the lives of the unborn.
- Constitutional safeguards balance the needs of government and the needs of the people.
- The home is the core of society.
- Marriage consists of one man and one woman.
- People built this nation and their own lives and businesses through hard work and deserve to enjoy the proceeds of that effort.
Is that "radical"?
- Law abiding Americans need to be completely disarmed in the presence of armed criminals to make the country more secure.
- Social justice requires that the rich give their money to the poor unless the rich are part of the clique that supports the Obama regime.
- Borrowing money is good, buying back your own bonds and printing money without any decent restraint is a wise policy.
- Agencies of the US Government (only when acting under the direction of a Democrat) should use their power to single out and attack political opponents.
- One of the defining things about a woman is her right to flush her unborn children in much the same way as one would go to the restroom.
- The Constitution is obsolete and needs to be re-written by somebody a lot wiser than the founding fathers -- somebody like Barack Obama (ghost written by Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers and former Nazi, George Soros).
- The state is the core of society.
- Marriage consists of any number of people in any gender arrangement that people want.
- You didn't build that!
Is that radical?